Post Collection - Kitchens



I have started some 'Post Collections' to the sidebar of this blog. You can click onto the image and see all the posts involving that subject. 292 is for my two flat renovation that I have recently started with my Architect Dad, My Work - Joinery shows different joinery designs by CMID and the just-added My Work - Kitchens. I will keep adding these collections on once I have more posts on each subject (and the blog labelling sorted!)
The kitchen above I did several years ago. Minty Architecture designed a large addition and renovation to this house and I came on board for the interiors, including the kitchen and bathroom designs.
This kitchen worked really well and was very central with immediate connections to the Family room, Study, Hallway and Dining room.
Photographs by Charlotte Minty.